CROSS ROADS MOTORPLEX PRESENTS
THE 25th ANNUAL WORLD 100 NOVEMBER 2013
Cross Roads Motorplex Race Rules
MAXXIS TIRE RULE SLICKS ONLY
If any kart owner/driver, crew or family member has a complaint about the scoring, they must notify track officials.
No one is allowed in the scoring tower at any time.
No one is allowed to stand below the scoring tower and holler at the scorekeepers and flagman.
The flagman makes all calls and decision. His word is final. If there is to be a discussion with the flagman, it is to be done at the end of the evening. If either of these rules is broken, that Kart # will be disqualified
1. Fighting, the use of Alcohol and or Drugs are Prohibited. Any driver found abusing this rule will be disqualified for the day or night and be told to leave the premises. No alcohol will be tolerated in the Pit Areas. Anyone caught abusing this rule will be asked to leave the premises and if needed WILL be escorted off by a Law Enforcement Officer.
2. Abusive Language or gestures toward any track official WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION WILL RESULT AND DRIVER WILL BE TOLD TO LEAVE. Anyone approaching the Race Director, Flagman, Turn Marshall or any Official, in an argumentative manner is subject to be ejected from the racetrack for that event and cause the associated driver and kart to be black flagged.
3. Must have approved helmet, gloves, neck brace, jacket or racing suit and shoes on during the event.
4. All drivers MUST attend the drivers meeting. If you DO NOT ATTEND, then you WILL NOT have any rights for an argument later.
5. Drivers and crewmembers are responsible for checking the lineup board for starting positions.
6. No one is allowed on the track but the track officials.
7. No tools are allowed beyond pump around. No working on kart in the grid. You can use a tire gage to let air out of tires on grid. You cannot put air in a tire on the grid.
8. No working on karts by the pit crew after the race starts. One pit crew member will be allowed to start and/or restart a kart within the first lap of the race. Driver must restart his/her kart after the first lap of the race. Driver or official must perform all work and starting of the kart aft the first lap of the race. Red Flag Condition: NO WORKING ON KARTS BY ANYONE! Penalty: BLACK FLAG. Exception at the discretion of the Race Director.
9. After one (1) double-file start, karts will be lined up single file for the start of the race. If anyone spins out and the officials determine that the kart held-up the race intentionally, he will be BLACK FLAGGED. Anyone spinning out on the second attempt to start, the race will not be restarted.
10. On the starts, if someone drops out, move straight up.
11. If you leave the track you will NOT be allowed to return to the race.
12. No bumping and rough driving will be tolerated. This rule will be strictly enforced!
13. All karts are required to cross the scales after every race. No one is allowed to touch the kart before they go across the scales. If this rule is not complied with, result will be a disqualification.
14. Pit crew or carting participant starting an argument resulting in physical confrontations will be disqualified. No warning will be given.
15. When flagged with the move over flag for one lap and it is ignored, you will be black flagged for that race. When black flagged for any reason, you must leave the track immediately.
16. All karts involved in an accident will be placed in the rear of the line-up at restart, regardless if you caused the accident. Red Flag Condition: Stop where you are and wait for instructions.
17. No one other that the Officials or directed individuals are allowed on the track. Penalty: Black Flag of the karter Ė Officialís opinion.
18. The top three (3) karts to finish the feature race are to proceed directly to the impound area immediately after you leave the scales. You must come to the impound area with the kart as raced.
19. If any driver stops on the track, for any problems, and removes their racing gear, they will be considered finished for that race.
20. Any registered competitor may receive last-place finishing position points for that race if they make one green flag lap in the feature report to the scales and weight out.
EXCEPTIONS: If the competitor is injured during practice or while racing he/she may have a replacement driver provided he/she is properly registered in those classes.
21. All rules are to apply to each competitor equally. Track Officials will adhere to these rules. If a problem occurs during a race and the race has already been completed, itís IMPOSSIBLE TO RERUN A RACE. Every effort will be made to insure that the problem does not happen again. We welcome your comments and suggestions, as long as they are made in a calm and rational manner.
22. Do not assume any item or rule is legal because specific reference is not made to it in the Tech Manual or Rulebook. Ask either the Race Director or the Tech Director for clarification on any item or rule that you do not understand.
The following pointís method will be used for calculating 2013 season points:
1st place 50 points
2nd place 49 points
3rd place 48 points
4th place 47 points
5th place 46 points
6th place 45 points
7th place 44 points
8th place 43 points
9th place 42 points
10th place 41 points
11th place 40 points
12th place 39 points
13th place 38 points
14th place 37 points
15th place 36 points
16th place 35 points
17th place 34 points
18th place 33 points
19th place 32 points
20th place 31 points
To qualify for yearend awards you must run 14 of the 16 races.
If you run all of the races you will receive 8 bonus points.
All races will count no drop.
You will receive 25 points if you sign in and are unable to race.
If you are disqualified you will receive 25 points.
In the event of a rain out all entrants will receive 50 points.